Please keep in mind that silver and copper tarnish. It is inevitable. These items tarnish for many different reasons and at a rate that is different for everyone. Tarnish also depends on a person’s body chemistry. There are, however, some simple things you can do to keep tarnish to a minimum and keep your purchase looking great.
1) Clean your jewelry at the end of the day with a soft cloth (like a t-shirt). You can purchase a jewelry cloth in my shop if you prefer.
2) NEVER get your jewelry wet unless you are cleaning it. I cannot stress this enough. Water is hard on your jewelry. Be sure your jewelry is dry if you clean it with water or cleaner.
3) Always be sure any lotions, perfumes, and hair care products are absorbed before wearing jewelry.
4) Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, exercise or bedtime.
5) If you sweat a lot, please know that your jewelry will most likely tarnish faster.
I hope this information helps and if you have any questions, please let me know. Please understand that I will not accept returns on jewelry that has been worn and is tarnishing due to wear.